Before the advent of modern medical science, natural herbs were the only remedies for treating diseases. The natural modes of treatment were put on the backburner after discovery and invention of cures using drugs and chemical. The herbs used in those days exist even today. Tulsi (basil leaves) is one of nature's most important herbs. It is usually found in abundance and there is no need to cultivate it. It is a gift of nature. It has numerous uses in treatment of diseases. It is a perfect home remedy for diseases. Some of them are enumerated below:
1. Cough: Prepare a mixture of extract of tulsi leaves, juice of ginger, and honey (1 spoon each). Take this mixture before going to bed. It is a perfect home remedy for cough.
2. Burns: Mix extract of tulsi leaves and coconut oil. Apply it on the burn spot. It will give quick relief.
3. Headache: Apply juice of tulsi leaves mixed with kapoor (camphor) on the head. It gives an early relief.
4. Cracked Lips: Apply juice of tulsi leaves, honey, and rosewater on the lips.
5. Constipation: If you are suffering from constipation, use some tulsi leaves with water daily after meals.
It is only the tip of the iceberg. Nature has is ready to help us. There are numerous home remedies for your illnesses. Nature has cure for most, if not ALL, diseases. The difference between such methods and traditional therapies is that that they may take time and they may not be easy to find. But rest assured, once you find the right treatment, it will get you cured and the expenditure also will be nil or minuscule.[ad_2]
Source by Anil Pandey