If you are reading this article you must be thinking about teeth whitening. Millions of people across the US go for teeth whitening every year. This is the reason it has become the no. 1 dental cosmetic procedure over the last few years. Teeth bleaching is no longer an expert's job; it can be tried by anyone who can follow simple instructions. As non medical people are not aware of the complexities of a teeth bleaching procedure, they tend to take it normally which may cause some complications.
Following are a few tips that may come in handy before you go for teeth whitening.
- Never use finger nails or some sharp objects to remove plaques and stains from your teeth. This can damage the enamel layer of your teeth.
- Home remedies like lemon juice with salt or lemon peels should not he rubbed repeatedly for whitening effect. You may whiten your teeth temporarily but you do not realize the damage you caused to the enamel layer of your teeth. Just avoid it as much as possible.
- Use whitening toothpaste as often as you can. It can be used regularly if you wish.
- Try to eat as much raw fruits and vegetable as possible. Fruits like strawberries are natural teeth whiteners.
- Make sure you drink water after every meal. You must also gargle with rock salt water every now and then to avoid cavities
- Never use any teeth whitening kit without going through the instructions. Every bleaching kit has something unique. You must be aware of the correct procedure. You must also seek dentist's advice if you take some medicines regularly.
Source by Ashley Hilton