It is easy to name the positive effects of quitting smoking. Most importantly, however, is that your health becomes much better, you will live a longer and healthier life. Other quit smoking benefits are: better economy, you looks better and your skin looks younger and stronger. The smoking free life brings many other benefits. An increasing number of former smoker now recognize the importance of being free of cigarettes. Here are some reasons why many stops:
- Freer! Freedom from addiction. You do not have to look for cigarettes, you are in charge over your life.
- Improved self-esteem! You'll be strong, proud and happy. Both you and your family will notice it.
- Healthier! Improved blood circulation and fitness. Less risk of various diseases including cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- The food tastes better and your sense of smell becomes better.
- Prettier and fresher! Healthier gums, whiter teeth and fresher breath. You will have greater chances of meeting your soul mate.
- Richer! You will earn much money. Smoking is a very expensive habit. You can save thousands of dollars every year.
- More time! You will save much time. Figure out how long time you have a cigarette in your hand.
- More popular! Both of yourself and the people around you. The whole body of you smell fresher!
- Longer life! This is of course the most important for many people.
Many smokers often feel ambivalence – they both want and do not want to smoke. To think through his motives and decision to quit is there before an important preparation.
Think about why you want to quit, what is most important to you?
Source by Johan Olsson