When you are looking through different skin cream reviews, looking for the best anti aging products for your skin, you will often encounter collagen creams.
But what are collagen creams actually? Well, these skin creams contain collagen, an important protein that can be found in the skin naturally. Collagen, alongside with elastin, are indeed the key factors in the skin that keep it looking young, smooth and firm. As their production is slowed down as we age, they cannot keep up with the task, and the first wrinkles appear.
Having read that, the idea of a collagen skin cream sounds good, doesn’t it? Well, let’s look at some of the pros and cons of collagen creams to find out.
- You can easily get this type of skin cream in your local supermarket or cosmetics store
- Many of these creams are not too expensive
- Most collagen creams have other effective ingredients as well, making them work better and more effectively
- Here’s the shock: nearly all collagen skin creams don’t work like they should. That’s because the collagen molecules are too big to penetrate through the skin into the deeper layers, where the skin’s own collagen works. That means the collagen you apply on the skin is – sad but true – useless.
- Collagen creams are usually non-natural, which makes them potentially dangerous for your health due to various chemicals used in them.
While collagen skin cream might sound like a viable alternative when you’re looking for the best anti aging products for your skin, the reality is not quite that rosy. The fact that collagen by nature cannot be used by the skin when applied on it directly makes the collagen in skin moisturizers plain and simple humbug.
There is an alternative though: creams that contain ingredients that can penetrate into the deeper layers of skin, and boost your body’s ability to produce more collagen and elastin on its own. This is a method that has been clinically tested and found effective by scientists, not to mention many consumers and users of these creams.
One of the best ingredients that has this ability is called Xtend TK, and it is a natural, functional keratin available in only a few of the best anti aging products.
Forget collagen skin creams and look for a product that boosts your body’s own collagen production, preferably one with the ingredient Xtend TK and other natural, effective ingredients. What other ingredients should you look for? Please visit my website and learn more! The link is just below.[ad_2]
Source by Lumi H. Jais