Running is the most common and effective form of a cardio workout for weight loss. It is fun and full of energy. It increases the metabolism and burns out lots of unwanted calories. It is also a passion for many who can just keep on rigorous walking
If you are looking for shedding those extra fats in your body, you should start your running or jogging session as quickly as possible. It will revitalize your body and mind offering you with much more slimmer body.
If you are running for weight loss, you should always avoid these mistakes. Let's find out!
· Everyone makes mistakes when they run but if we can avoid them then it will serve our purpose. Wearing the right kind of shoe while running is very important. If your shoes are old and are not meant for running should be avoided. They can give you serious injuries.
· Over excitment can be dangerous when you run. You are honest to face shin splints, ITB syndrome and runner's knee if you overdo things. You should always bend back when you are running downhill and forward when you run uphill. Avoid swinging your arms side-to-side, which will cause breathing obstruction.
· Drinking water is very important before and after a long or short run. Your body gets dehydrated due to continuous burning of fats. It is always advisable to keep your body well hydrated.
· Wear right type of clothes which provides comfort when you run. Wearing very less clothes during winter or too much clothes in summer can cause serious health issues.
· You should always run according to the capacity of your body. You should take proper rest after running in order to heal your mind, body and soul. Take proper nutrition after your exercise.
Source by Stephanie Garrett