Hydrogen Peroxide is the most effective substance for teeth whitening. There are various methods for applying this substance in your teeth. A beautiful smile is always praised. In order to flaunt an appealing appearance, one should perform skin whitening twice a week. You can easily perform these methods from the comfort and privacy of your home.
How to Whiten teeth with Peroxide?
* Light-activated bleaching is a bleaching technique, which employs Peroxide for whitening your teeth. This treatment is considered extremely beneficial for sensitive teeth because all the sensitive areas remain undercover. A bleaching gel is applied to your teeth and a blue light activates the process, which lasts for 1 hour. This process gives instant results.
* Whitening strips are also used for bleaching. You can easily perform this technique from home. This procedure also includes Peroxide. You can easily apply this clear strips coated with Peroxide gel on your tooth for 30 minutes. This technique suits best for people with mild staining.
* Tray Bleaching is a process of wearing trays made by dentist in the shape of our teeth. Bleaching gels usually fills these trays. We should at least wear them for three days for whitening our teeth. It can easily remove plaque.
* Children below 12 years should avoid this process. They should rather take up healthy eating habits. You should brush properly for strengthening and brightening your tooth
* One should completely avoid over bleaching because the Peroxide can easily dissolve the calcium in tooth enamel, which can easily expose your nerves, which consequently causes tooth sensitivity.[ad_2]
Source by Cathy Willson