I have been asked, “Is there a way I can jump start my diet so I can lose weight this week?” And while an entire weight loss problem will not be solved in 7 days I understand the desire to lose weight quickly or in time for a special event and this article shows you how you can get your weight loss accelerated this week to not only drop the pounds fast but also prime your body for continued weight loss.
Jumpstart my diet
1. Carbohydrates will be key. When you eat carbohydrates your body retains water and this can leave you feeling bloated and heavy. To lose weight quickly you can eat carbohydrates early in the day when your body easily uses them up for energy and then eliminate them from your diet in the evening so your body releases stored water and so your body does not turn these energy foods into fat.
2. Eat protein at your meals and snacks. Eating frequent small meals this week that contain protein will help keep your metabolism high and keep you feeling satisfied.
3. Fill up on fiber. Eat unlimited amounts of non-starchy vegetables. You will get large amounts of fiber to fill your stomach and very few calories.
4. Cut out sugary drinks. Watch out for hidden sugar and calories in soda, flavored coffee drinks and juices. These calorie-dense drinks pack on pounds and do very little to satisfy your hunger.
5. Keep track. If you are serious about losing the weight then you will want to keep a food journal recording what you eat and drink this week. This will help you stay accountable and eliminate mindless eating so you jumpstart your diet without careless mistakes.[ad_2]
Source by Dr. Becky Gillaspy